modern home. accessories. apparel. & design

bungalownine.com
established. aug.21.09

Friday, April 30, 2010

be inspired...


modern art. artwork can transform a space. yesterday, i hung up a new piece of art in my house
(the kauai word art-seen to your left). i love it. it's perfect!
simple & inspiring.
at the beginning of the year, i meet two amazing artist-tamara & ron. they design printed word art. i carry their pieces exclusively in my store. i love this classic black & white canvas version. on past blogs you can see their aqua & orange word art banners. soon, i'll be carrying their word art pillows. if you would like more information & pricing send me an email @ bungalow9lisa@gmail.com.

my artistic mind never shuts down. i see inspiration & create. it's part of who i am. its my gift. its the way i'm wired. when not designing spaces, i'm producing some form of art. i was lucky enough to live next to my art teacher in elementary school. what an impact! early on i learned to view the world with an artistic eye. be inspired...



No comments:

Post a Comment