modern home. accessories. apparel. & design

bungalownine.com
established. aug.21.09

Thursday, September 23, 2010

home...


one of the hardest things about making a big move is feeling at home.
what a process... don't get me wrong, i'm a lucky girl to live in kauai- but moving is rough.
there's something so comforting about staying in touch with where you've come from.
i flow a blog that does that for me. it reminds me of all the things i love in texas.
it shows me glimpses of places i miss so much & somehow makes me feel a little less homesick.
joslyn is lovely creative person whose helped me cope & didn't even know it. she brings texas to kauai every day. i was excited to get a response back from joslyn this week & be linked in her blog. glad you liked the tepee.

1 comment:

  1. so, so nice! thank you...i love this little blogging world.
    warmly
    joslyn

    ReplyDelete