modern home. accessories. apparel. & design

bungalownine.com
established. aug.21.09

Monday, December 5, 2011

wish list..






just in case santa is reading my blog, here are a few sparkly desires.
tom's silver sequin shoes (neimans), ugg silver earmuffs-i know it's not cold here but some where it's cold (neimans), juicy sparkly headpones w/case (nordstroms), top pick-juicy silver sequin sparkly i-pad cover (nordstroms), ugg black sequin sparkly boots & yes-i wear my boots in hawaii (neimans). i've been a nice girl all year...

6 comments:

  1. I like this website sequin uggs,It helped me to learn more knowledge and welcome to visit our website sparkly uggs,thank you-sequined uggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your statement.Have time to look at sequin uggs,thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Ugg Boots.So I want to share sparkly uggs with you!Looking forward to your visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your article.And you can have a good see in uggs sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your site, I have learnt a lot of knowledge, your site is great, I hope you can visit my sequin uggs , I am very happy to learn a lot of knowledge from your site

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,Mysequin uggs,sequined uggs,uggs sparkle there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete