modern home. accessories. apparel. & design

bungalownine.com
established. aug.21.09

Friday, October 5, 2012

moving...

wonder where i've been?  moving that's where...
so much has happened in the last few months.  a whirlwind let's say.
isn't that how life always works!  graduation for my son. promotion for my husband. closing up the poipu store. & island hopping.   exhausting i know.
i'm happy to say, i'll be getting back on track with my blog.
bungalow 9 is making exciting plans.  hang in with me & see what's going on soon.
big news PEOPLE....
*in the meantime, if you just can't get enough of bungalow 9 follow all my lovely pins @ lisa leggett or bungalow 9

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you closed the Poipu Store as it was one of our favorite stops when we are in Koloa.
    Best of luck with the changes in your life, looking forward to seeing and hearing where Bungalow 9 will pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate hearing you closed in Poipu! We're visiting again in January and were planning on stopping in. :( Where are you moving? Can we still call and order?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your store and YOU so much! Looking at the images on here makes me miss you even more. I can't wait to hear what your plans are for B9. Hopefully I can island hop and redo my house again with your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am missing your store as it was one of my favorite stores in whole city. my property

    ReplyDelete